Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Strut RS7832
RS7000MT Monotube StrutRS7000MT Monotube Strut
Specifically engineered for high center of gravity light trucks and SUV's to provide the handling, control and performance expected from Rancho(R) RS7000MT struts. These struts provide enhanced stability over stock twin tubes by reducing body roll in evasive maneuvers and tight turns. These struts feature a high-pressure gas charge that separates the unit's internal oil and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate. This helps to maximize damping response that dissipates heat for better control. To further enhance ride control characteristics, Rancho(R) RS7000MT(TM) Monotube Struts include a hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact as the vehicle suspension is fully extended.
- Highly Engineered
- Exceptional Response To Overheating
- Delivers Fast Precise Response
- Hi-Pressure Gas Charge Separated From Internal Oil
- Maximizes Dampening Efficiency And Control
- Extra Long Life Due To Brushing/Zinc Plating Body
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.4 lbs.
- W5.7500” x H28.0000” x L5.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.